‘Winds Of Justice’ is the public image of a group of people in the UK who are concerned with the negative impact of wind turbines on health and amenity, on the environment and the economy.
We support independent research into ILFN and VAD: Health study -Needed actions
We need your support to enable this to be fought through the courts – Update on first case and possible future cases
Challenging government policy:
- to combat noise pollution
- to right windfarm wrongs
- to maintain local democracy
- to preserve the environment
- to protect landscapes and heritage
- to save our dark skies and wild places
- To contest the development of inappropriate wind turbines, windfarms and associated infrastructure
- To inform and spread awareness of the negative impacts of poorly sited wind turbines and wind farms. These may be negative impacts on health, well-being, safety, the landscape and the local economy.
- To assist other groups contesting the inappropriate siting of wind turbines, windfarms and associated infrastructure.
Our environment Our heritage Our voice
Email – email@example.com
We are supported by:
TW312 – www.tw312.org.uk
Save Straiton for Scotland – www.savestraitonforscotland.com
GLARE – www.glare.org.uk
Save Loch Urr – www.savelochurr.com
and others from all over the world.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. All data raw data used is publically available or has been made available via Access to Information on the Environment (AIE) requests.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.